Teams Calling Webinar
Get to know Teams Calling and learn if it’s something for you and your organisation (or not) in this informal no obligations on-demand webinar with Nick Phillips.
What's this Webinar About?
With the recent surge in popularity, Microsoft Teams is now the go-to choice for most businesses as an internal communications tool. So why not make it your phone systems as well?
Watch Nick’s recorded webinar that is designed to help you make an informed decision on whether adding calling to Microsoft Teams is right for your business.
Nick will look at everything from implementation, pricing, licensing, support and answer some common questions we get about Teams Calling/Direct Routing.
About Nick Phillips
- Background on Lightwire and our deployment of Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams
- Who is Teams Calling best suited to?
- An overview of key features such as auto-attendants, call queues, and Direct Calls
- The True cost of Teams Calling
- Find out how our model scales better than our competitor’s models
- Clarification on the Microsoft Licenses you need to make this work
- Supporting Teams Calling
- Understanding the limitations and setting expectations around support, maintenance and provisioning
- Our Procurement and Implementation Process
- Ordering from Lightwire
- A step through our Administrator config guide at a high level
- Adding new users, and numbers after initial deployment
- Upcoming Features and compatible Hardware
- Case study and answers to our most frequently asked questions
Webinar: Learn the ins-and-outs of Teams Calling
Fill out this form to access the on-demand webinar. We ask that you please provide your information so we can personally reach out to ask if you have any questions.