Let Lightwire protect your business from the ever-increasing risk of cyber-attacks with our managed firewall solution.
Lightwire has partnered with Fortigate and uses FortiGate’s Next–Generation Firewall (NGFW) platform as the underlying engine of our managed firewalls solution. The Lightwire Managed Firewall delivers security-driven networking and industry-leading security capabilities such as intrusion prevention system (IPS), web filtering, secure sockets layer (SSL) inspection, automated threat protection (ATP) and reporting.
Our Managed Firewall offering takes the hassle out of configuring and managing security for your network and provides you with easy to understand reporting giving you peace of mind that your network is secure.
Remove uncontrolled blind spots with SSL inspection of all encrypted flows, including TLS 1.3
Gain insights into your threat protection with reports. Set your reporting schedule and receive the threat reports in your email.
Validated Security Effectiveness
Independently certified and continuous threat intelligence updates provide robust protection from known and unknown attacks
Leaders in Network Firewalls
We partnered with ten times Gartner’s magic quadrant for network firewalls leader, Fortinet. Together our security-driven networking approach integrates security into all elements of the network, helps to improve efficiency and consistency, including:
- Secure MPLS/SD-WAN. Delivers WAN Edge capabilities in a single offering for enterprise branches to improve user experience and lower WAN cost without compromising security posture.
- Cloud Security. Customers gain consistent security, automation, and deep integrations for multi-cloud environments and support for top 7 Infrastructure-as-a-Service providers.
- Cloud on-ramp. High-speed connectivity to multi-cloud environments accelerates the on-ramp to the cloud and provides SSL and TLS encrypted traffic inspection on-premises and in the cloud.
The online threat landscape is evolving every day, have peace of mind that your network is secure with a Lightwire Managed Firewall. Under this model, Lightwire’s FortiGate certified engineers handle the configuration, management and reporting of a number of UTM functions.
Using the FortiGate product range, we ship a physical firewall to each site and use a cloud-based collector for reporting, management and visibility of network security.
All Managed Firewalls are covered by an SLA that guarantees free next–day device replacement in the event of hardware failure, and unlimited moves/adds/changes performed by the Lightwire Business NOC and no additional charge.
Service Features Include:
- Web filtering – allows blocking of particular websites or whole categories such as streaming video or social networks and reporting on access
- SSL Inspection – scanning traffic or communication sessions that use SSL for encryption, including HTTPS protocol to ensure compliance
- Intrusion prevention system (IPS) – protects your network from outside attacks
- Anti-virus – intercept malicious and dangerous software before it enters your network
- Alerts in the event of defined security events such as suspicious activities (a botnet computer for example) inside your network
- A single report for multiple sites – provides a unified automated network analysis
- Usage reporting broken down by application/website, source IP, duration and traffic used.
Managed Firewalls Pricing
Pricing based on a 24-month term, in local currency and excludes GST.