This is not just any fibre, it’s Hyperfibre – the fastest Ultra Fast Broadband (UFB) fibre. Satisfy your organisation’s need for speed with Hyperfibre.
What is Hyperfibre?
Chorus was the first to coin the word “Hyperfibre” in order to promote their next generation of fibre services. The technical name for the technology behind Hyperfibre is “XGS-PON”. The “X” in XGS represents the number 10, whereas the “G” stands for Gigabit, and the letter “S” stands for symmetrical. XGS-PON is a 10 Gigabit Symmetrical Passive Optical Network. XGP-SON technology enables you to reach an internet speed of up to 10Gbps for download and upload regardless of the distance.
The initial Hyperfibre service will support best effort symmetric speeds up to 8Gbps, with 2Gbps and 4Gbps option launched initially.
Want to learn more about what Hyperfibre is, the type of organisation it targets, and the technology behind it? Read our blog post.
Why Businesses Choose Hyperfibre
Time is money. Shift large quantity of data without waiting hours.
Means more responsive and capable cloud services and applications.
Future Proof & Peace of Mind
Hyperfibre sets your business up to meet internet capacity now, and in the future.
Who is Hyperfibre for?
Hyperfibre is ideal for companies that require huge amount of bandwidth to shift large quantities of data, fast.
Companies will be able to use these super-fast connections to utilise full and hybrid cloud computing setups more efficiently. Backup and replication of Gigabytes through to Terabytes of data to the Cloud, or between offices, will be possible faster than ever before, which is great news for business continuity buffs.
Hyperfibre is ideal for businesses that:
- Need robust, symmetric bandwidth
- Support remote branches over MPLS and VPN
- Have a large quantity of users running HD voice and video applications (4K/8K) and pretty much all other cloud apps simultaneously
- Require rapid prototyping and deployment at scale
- Depend on offsite or Cloud server/application hosting and backup
- Upload and share huge files
Reliability at its core
A network designed to create the best possible experience in connectivity. Connect with Lightwire Business for guaranteed satisfaction and a Hyperfibre connection you can rely on.
How's Lightwire's Hyperfibre different?
Our customer portal, illume is a key factor in our ability to provide the best possible experience in connectivity. Pulse is your detailed and highly configurable dashboard within illume that will help you;
- Monitor different end user groupings with ease.
- Provide real-time service status
- View circuit utilisation history
- View service performance metrics such as latency & jitter.
- Receive automated SMS and email alerts
- Inform Network staff with the NOC Dashboard
- Share NOC dashboard view with other staff and clients
Hyperfibre Availability & Pricing
Hyperfibre, the fastest Ultra Fast Broadband (UFB) sounds expensive you say? You’ll be surprised.
Hyperfibre BS2 2000 prices from $189 per month.
Check if Hyperfibre is available at your address by clicking the button below.