Grow your business with monthly commissions, earned from business you refer
Grow your business
Enjoy monthly ongoing rebates for customers you have brought to Lightwire Business for the duration of the service.
We offer voice services rebates equal to 10% of a customer’s gross billing (GST exclusive) and 15% of gross profit on each Internet or WAN service sold to the customer.
Under the channel partner model, Lightwire Business handles the billing, support, notifications, and contract directly with the customer.
We enable our partners, not compete with them..
You should be rewarded for making the best decisions for your clients
You are Neutral
You work with clients that only want the best. You are neutral – solutions based. You are not here to exclusively sell Lightwire, you are here to find the best solution for your client. We appreciate and respect that.
You are reputable
You have most likely been in business for a while and have built up a solid clientele that trust your expertise. We understand that you don’t want to put your reputation on the line for a new third party. That’s why we involve you in every step and treat your reputation as if it is our own.
You are all about processes
You are all about consistency. You want controlled processes to ensure your clients get the same premium service every time. We work with industry veterans to continuously optimise our processes.
Providing the Best Possible Experience in Connectivity
We are committed to providing the best possible experience in connectivity. We don’t simply just look for the best solution, we create them. Do you share a commitment to providing only the best solutions as well? Reach out and ask us about our win-win channel partnerships.
7 Reasons Channel Partners Choose Lightwire Business
- Pre-sales design, We have a strong technical team who excel at documenting service design and ensuring requirements are understood and delivered.
- Price, We are not the cheapest business grade provider, but with our competitive and sustainable pricing practices, we are certainly not the most expensive.
- Support, We provide you with direct access to great people who are well trained. Escalation paths are transparent and you have ready access to senior management via mobile or email.
- Post-sales implementation, We place a strong focus on processes and business improvement, which means we deliver on our contracts and exceed client expectations.
- Transparency, Illume, our customer portal allows you to easily monitor and manage your customers’ services. You can log, monitor and update tickets directly, as well as view real-time data on traffic and bandwidth utilisation, latency, call records, etc.
- Service coordination, We can provide connectivity and coordinated IP telephony all over our own network. We can also provide managed network devices such as routers, switches, handsets, etc., or work with you if you prefer to provide and manage those services yourself.
- Trans-Tasman, As clients expand across the Tasman, we can go with them, providing a single invoice and point of contact for support across both countries.
Are you passionate about connecting people and organisations?
We don’t compete with you, we enable you to deliver the best possible experience in connectivity. Connect people and organisations with Lightwire Business as a channel partner. Grow your business with monthly commissions, earned from business you refer. As a channel partner you are able to refer businesses to us for the services listed below.
Lightwire Business currently offers three types of internet services;
Business Grade Internet for organisations that value reliable always on connectivity and fast support 24/7 – 365 days per year.
Mobile Broadband Solutions are Excellent as a Failover Service or as a Temporary Internet Solution.
Wireless Internet connect remote locations to the internet via Lightwire’s patented fixed wireless internet technology
As a channel partner you will get 15% of gross profit on each Internet service sold to the customer over the lifetime of the customer.
Lightwire Business currently offers three types of Voice solutions also known as unified communications platforms;
3CX, a feature-rich solution that allows your clients to save time and money. Lightwire Business provides end-to-end support and plug & play SIP trunks. We are a tested and certified 3CX Preferred Platinum Partner
Teams Calling completes Microsoft Teams by adding high quality calling functionality to and from the public phone network, directly from the Teams application. It gives you the functionality of a traditional Business Phone System (PBX) with call-handling functions like call hold, transfer, forwarding and voicemail all in the cloud, but without the actual PBX.
SIP Lines are designed to be low cost, flexible and with increased functionality, SIP voice solutions don’t just connect your offices and clients in New Zealand and Australia, they connect staff wherever they are in the world.
As a channel partner you will get 10% of gross profit on each Voice Solution sold to the customer over the lifetime of the customer.